With both the current state of the world making travel a bit trickier than usual at the moment and the fact that we offer free gift wrapping on all purchases, we have noticed a significant increase in gifts being bought and sent to loved ones either overseas or interstate.
If you are looking to send a loved one a little something to celebrate a milestone, we have compiled a list of the most popular gifts perfect to suit any occasion...and the best bit? They are all under $100!
Top Baby Gifts Under $100!
1. Basically anything Tara Treasures! Tara Treasure items are all hand made from 100% NZ wool and are perfect gift to send if the gender of the baby is unknown or you are wanting to send something different from the standard clothes and toys. We stock a wide range of their beautiful nursery decor as well as hand and finger puppets. Their baby llama mobile (click here) is one of our best sellers. See their full range here.
2. Have friends and family overseas? The FLATOUT Bear Koala (click here) and the Tara Treasure's Koala Hand Puppet (click here) or Tara Treasure's Australia Animal Finger Puppet set (click here) make a great gift bundle.
3. Socks. I know it may sound dull but Lamington socks are like no other. They are 70% merino wool, come in a range of cute and fun designs and most importantly stay on! We have sizes from newborn up to age 4 and even matching styles for mum and dad. Check out their range here.
4. Woolbabe pyjamas. Let's be honest, no one does pyjamas better. Their range of tekapo stars now comes in summer and winter styles as well as three beautiful colours. See them for yourself here!
5. Our beautifully soft lambswool baby blankets by The Tartan Blanket Co. No matter the season, these are bound to make the most wonderful gift. We have so many styles in stock, the hardest part will be deciding on just one. See them here.