The three season sleeping bag must be the most versatile sleeping bag available. It can be used from 18 to 30 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for day sleeps year round, and night from spring through to autumn.
The Side Zip opens out fully, which is helpful for night nappy changing. It also is simple to air out over the side of your cot every day, meaning much less washing.
This Woolbabe can be used in your buggy with a 5-point harness. It has a double-ended zip on the side, a buggy slot in the front and back of the bag. There are 2 shoulder domes on each shoulder and domes under the arms for use with smaller babies.
It is made from two layers of gorgeous 30% merino / 70% soft organic cotton blend fabric. It is suitable for babies with eczema or sensitive skin, as it is so soft and does not feel at all woolly or scratchy.
The combination of wool and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds, providing a light cover for your child in warmer conditions. The wool component provides all the qualities which react to changes in body temperatures, keeping baby at a constant body temperature. The Merino component also means the bag will remain comfortable even if baby is a little sweaty or has a leaky nappy. Compare this to the cold, clammy feeling of 100% cotton!
- Double layer - made from 30% Australian Merino and 70% organic cotton
- Has a travel slot on the rear of the bag and a two way zip - allowing it to be used in prams with a five point harness
- 0-9 months - Minimum weight 4kg
- Length of bag (measured shoulder to bottom) - 75cm.
- Domes under the arms for a snug fit with babies.
- The 0-9 months Woolbabe is sized for newborn and younger babies however do not use if baby's head can slip through the neck hole once zipped up or weighs less that 4kg.
Woolbabe sleeping bags can be gentle machine washed with a liquid woolwash. You can also low tumble dry your bag but please be aware some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying.