If you haven’t heard of Woolbabe before or you have heard of Woolbabe but are yet to experience their magic, let us explain to you why we at Merino & Me HQ love them so much.
Relax! I'm cosy. This totally sums about what Woolbabe is about. Their mission is to help babies sleep better and help parents relax, knowing that their little one is the right temperature. There can be so many stresses at bedtime anyway without worrying about what your baby is dressed in.
The Woolbabe fabric is made from a combination of 30% Australian merino wool and 70% Australian organic cotton. Both cotton and merino have extraordinary superpowers, especially for babies, and these amazing sleep sacks deliver big on their benefits! Merino is known to help regulate body temperature - helping to ensure your baby stays at a constant temperature all night. Merino also doesn’t get cold if it gets wet - meaning a sweaty baby or a nappy leakage won’t cause the sleep sack to get cold and clammy. In addition, it is odour resistant so despite any nasty smells that may occur, your Woolbabe sleep sack with remain smelling fresh and clean. And lastly (I mean, as if you needed more reasons), wool is super breathable, unlike polyester and other synthetic fabrics.
The winter weight Duvet sleep sacks are also filled with 100% merino wool to ensure maximum coziness is achieved.
Merino & Me stocks the full range of Woolbabe weights all year - able to cover room temperatures ranging from 14 to 30 degrees, meaning no matter where you are in Australia or New Zealand (or anywhere really) or whatever season you are in, or whatever holiday destination you are heading to we have you covered.
There are many other advantages to Woolbabe sleeping bags and sleeping suits - some of these are:
- Made from 100% natural fibres
- Having your baby dressed in a Woolbabe sleep sack means there is no risk of bedding get tangled over your babies face
- Your baby stays a constant temperature all night long, because the covers cant be kicked off
- All Woolbabe items are packaged in a reusable cloth bag (meaning less waste)
- Woolbabe sleep sacks are generously sized - with the baby size spanning from 3-24 months. In fact, we have had heard from customers who purchased a sleep sack when their baby was only a few months old, that they are still using the same one at age two.
- All Woolbabe sleep suits and sacks comes with a free room thermometer and clothing guide
- The duvet weight sleep sacks are filled with merino wool and lined with a natural organic cotton lining. Ideal for babies with sensitive skin.
Merino & Me is so proud to be a Woolbabe stockist and we cannot wait to share this wonderful brand with you. To find out which Woolbabe is right for you, please click here.
Merino & Me 🐑