Bring a little piece of the Australian bush into your little ones nursery. These beautiful, handmade mobiles feature some of Australia's favourite birds mixed together with gum leaves, gum blossoms and yellow pompoms to represent our native wattle flowers.
Each baby mobile features a Cockatoo, Rainbow Lorikeet, Kookaburra and Galah. This is the perfect handmade gift for an Australian-themed nursery. These also make a truly special item to send overseas.
This mobile is hand felted from 100% New Zealand wool. It has been coloured using azo-free dyes, making it perfectly safe for children and pets.
It measuring 58cm long (including drop), 20 cm wide and weighing 140 grams. Please note, that as this product is handmade, there may be slight differences in each mobile hanging.
We have a great collection of other little Australian themed goodies to complete the theme - take a look here.
We Love This, Why You'll Love It Too:
- The mobile features four delightful hand stitched Australian native birds
- It's a truly unique piece that will bring joy to your little ones face every time they see it
- Handmade from 100% New Zealand wool, coloured with azo-free dye
- These mobiles make the perfect gift for a new baby, whether they have been born in Australia or overseas
The Nice To Knows:
- Each mobile comes packaged in a gift box
- We offer complimentary gift wrapping and can add a hand written note
- Fast dispatch (within 24 business hours), express shipping and international shipping available too
- Support a small family business who offer top-notch customer service
Our mobiles come attached with a string and are best hung from above.
You can purchase wooden triangle brackets from places such as Bunnings or IKEA that nail into your wall and the mobiles can be hung off that instead if you do not wish to hang it from the ceiling. These work really well - it is what we have done with ours.
The other alternative is to hang it from a mobile arm, attached to the side of the cot. There are lots of options around, which can be found by googling "mobile arm". This is a great option if you are a renter, or are hesitant to drill into the wall.