The three season sleeping bag must be the most versatile sleeping bag available. It can be used from 18 to 30 degrees by varying the clothing inside the bag. Ideal for day sleeps year round, and night from spring through to autumn.
It is made from two layers of gorgeous 30% merino / 70% soft organic cotton blend fabric. It is suitable for babies with eczema or sensitive skin, as it is so soft and does not feel at all woolly or scratchy.
The combination of wool and organic cotton offers the best of both worlds, providing a light cover for your child in warmer conditions. The wool component provides all the qualities which react to changes in body temperatures, keeping baby at a constant body temperature. The Merino component also means the bag will remain comfortable even if baby is a little sweaty or has a leaky nappy. Compare this to the cold, clammy feeling of 100% cotton!
The front zip means there are no domes to do up on the shoulder or for little wrigglers to pop open. Just lie baby down, arms through the arm-holes and zip!
- Double layer - made from 30% Australian Merino and 70% organic cotton
- Has a travel slot on the rear of the bag and a two way zip - allowing it to be used in prams with a five point harness
- Two way zip front zip for easy nappy changes
- Suitable for a large age range (3-24 months) measuring 95cm from shoulders to the bottom
- Domes under the arms for a snug fit can be used for smaller babies (3-6 months)
Woolbabe sleeping bags can be gentle machine washed with a liquid woolwash. You can also low tumble dry your bag but please be aware some shrinkage may occur with tumble drying.